tB's Rocky Road Fudge Clusters! (with video!)
Made with DELICIOUS milk and dark chocolate sweetened up with a splash of vanilla, mixed with your choice of nuts, and mini marshmallows, these Rocky Road Fudge Clusters will send your taste buds on a JOURNEY. They are SO simple to make, only require a few ingredients, and most importantly will make you oh SO HAPPY.
These babies are seriously SO deliciously chewy, not too rich, and pack just the right amount of crunch! Not to mention again, they’re are ridiculously easy to make, and customization is fully possible which is ALWAYS fun!
Below is a fun, quick video I put together to show the process! Scroll for more!
tinyB's Rocky Road Fudge Clusters!
Makes: About Two Pounds
YOU WILL NEED:
8oz Dark Chocolate
8oz Milk Chocolate
2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
10oz Chopped Nuts (Or more if you prefer! Recommended: Pecans, Walnuts, Peanuts, Cashews--but any will work!)
1c Mini Marshmallows
1. Place milk and dark chocolate into a pot and pour vanilla over the top. Melt, stirring until smooth.
2. Once smooth, take off heat. Fold in nuts.
3. Let cool for 10 minutes. This is a crucial step, don't skip it!! You have to let the chocolate cool a bit
so the marshmallows don't melt significantly when you add them!
4. Fold in mini marshmallows.
5. Pour mixture into a 9x9 pan lined with parcment--spread evenly!
6. Place in the fridge until set.
7. Once set, cut into squares. Store in an airtight container!
7. ENJOY! You deserve it!
If you try out this recipe, make sure to snap a pic and tag @_tinybaker & hashtag #tinybaker!
I’d love to hear what you think of the recipe! CHECK OUT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES on my site! Stay Sweet!